Sunday, February 1, 2015

Tasting- Opera Prima Sparkling Moscato


Name: Opera Prima Sparkling Moscato
Variety: Muscat Rose A Petits Grains
Region: Castilla La Mancha
Country: Spain
Year: unknown..I own this bottle of wine, and there is no year listed. The Vintage Cellar also did not list a year on their website. 
Price: $15.00 (Regular) $6.95 (Sale)

Shop Review: "85 Points – Wine Enthusiast
Flowery and sweet smelling, then round and fairly smooth in the mouth. The bubbles and flavor package of tropical fruits galore is pleasant and shouldn’t offend anyone. Finishes clean and easy. A mango boat of flavor." - Vintage Wine Cellar

My Review: I absolutely loved this wine. It was very sweet and very tropical. The bubbles in this wine gave it that added punch, which was very refreshing. This definitely felt like a much girly wine, and I fell into that trap. I actually ended up purchasing this wine after the tasting!

Food: I drank this wine at the Vintage Cellar tasting, so I was unable to pair any foods to this wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment