Thursday, February 5, 2015

Tasting- Canyon Road Moscato


Name: Canyon Road Moscato
Variety: Muscat Blanc A Petits Grains
Region: California

Country: United States
Year: 2013
Price: $12.00 (Regular) $6.95 (Sale)

Shop Review: "Floral, with tea rose and cherry blossom notes, this balanced Moscato shows flavors of ripe white cherry, candied plum and almond on the smooth finish." - Vintage Wine Cellar


My Review: This wine was a amazing!!! Every time I go to the wine tastings I find a new favorite, and this wine is definitely that! This is the most smooth, fruity, and refreshing wine that I have ever had. I could definitely taste the white cherry in this wine. Although the shop review does not say anything about peaches, pears, or apricots, I tasted those fruits as I was drinking this wine. I loved this wine so much that I bought an entire bottle for myself, and I will probably be going back later this weekend to buy another one. This wine is a MUST-HAVE!

Food: I drank this wine at the Vintage Cellar tasting, so I was unable to pair any foods to this wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment