Sunday, March 1, 2015

Tasting- Mars & Venus Sauvignon Blanc


Name: Mars & Venus Sauvignon Blanc
Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
Region: La Mancha
Country: Spain
Year: 2013
Price: $10.00 (Regular) $5.95 (Sale) 

Shop Review: "Citrus and gooseberry aromas are mild but typical of the variety. A basic citrus palate delivers modest tangerine and nectarine flavors which lead to a mild, pithy finish showing light citric notes." - Vintage Cellar

My Review: I found this wine to be a little bit tart, but I really enjoyed it. Aside from the citrus flavors, I could also taste something of apples and pears. This wine had a very smooth finish to it, and I would definitely consider purchasing this in the future. 

Food: I drank this wine at the Vintage Cellar tasting, so I was unable to pair any foods to this wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment