Friday, March 20, 2015

Tasting- Villa Pozzi Moscato


Name: Villa Pozzi Moscato
Variety: Moscato
Region: Sicily
Country: Italy
Year: Not Listed
Price: $8.95

Shop Review: "Loaded with juicy exotic fruit, mature apricot, yellow peach and tangerine flavors, this sweet and delightful wine is perfect for Sunday brunch or picnics." - Vintage Cellar

My Review: I love love love my moscato wines, so I knew that this would be a winner just from the name. This moscato was very fruity and sweet much like others that I have tasted. The flavors that I pulled from this were of honey suckle and a sweet nectar. I also tasted some of the peach in this and just as the review stated, this wine was very juicy! Loved it!

Food: I drank this wine at the Vintage Cellar tasting, so I was unable to pair any foods to this wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment