Saturday, March 28, 2015

Tasting- Bolla Moscato



Name: Bolla Moscato
Variety: 100% Moscato
Region: Pavia 
Country: Italy
Year: Not Listed
Price: $9.95

Shop Review: "Loaded with juicy exotic fruit, mature apricot, yellow peach and tangerine flavors, this sweet and delightful wine is perfect for Sunday brunch or picnics." - Vintage Cellar

My Review: Again, I loved this wine because it is of my most favorite variety! I immediately got blasts of the orange in this wine both by smell and taste. This flavor was so prominent that it almost masked all of the other flavors in this wine. Once I got over the initial blast of orange, I could taste the peach in this wine. I think that this wine would be so perfect for a summer night. I would definitely purchase this wine in the future!

Food: I drank this wine at the Vintage Cellar tasting, so I was unable to pair any foods to this wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment