Saturday, March 28, 2015

Tasting- Villa Jolanda Brut



Name: Villa Jolanda Brut

Variety: 100% Chardonnay
Region: Piemonte
Country: Italy
Year: Not Listed
Price: $8.95

Shop Review: "Brilliant straw color with emerald reflections. Fresh and floral bouquet with a hint of pears, apricots and bananas. Fresh and inviting with bright fruit and an easy drinking style with a pleasing hint of almonds in the aftertaste." - Vintage Cellar


My Review: I could smell the tropical fruits right from the get go. I loved the bubbles in this wine because it makes things just a little bit more fun. I thought it was interesting to taste some banana in this wine because I haven't been able to pull that flavor from any other wine that I have tasted up to this point. I would definitely like to have this wine again in the near future. 

Food: I drank this wine at the Vintage Cellar tasting, so I was unable to pair any foods to this wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment