Thursday, April 2, 2015

Tasting- Peter Mertes Riesling Platinum



Name: Peter Mertes Riesling Platinum
Variety: Riesling
Region: Rheinhessen
Country: Germany
Year: 2013
Price: $8.95 

Shop Review: "This quality Riesling is crisp, clean and easy drinking. Floral and fruit aromas suggest sweet melon and honey with enough acidity to ensure a beautifully balanced and versatile wine." - Vintage Cellar


My Review: This wine smelt a little bit like a peach and maybe like a mango or a nice melon. I love love loved this wine. This wine was right up my ally because it was very fruity with tiny floral accents to it. I would definitely purchase this wine in the future. 

Food: I drank this wine at the Vintage Cellar tasting, so I was unable to pair any foods to this wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment