Sunday, April 26, 2015

Tasting- Bera Asti


Name: Bera Asti
Variety: Italian Sparkling Wine
Region: Neviglie, Piemonte
Country: Italy
Year: 2011
Price: $9.95

Shop Review: "90 pts, Decanter Magazine
Bera is a soft and plush wine with creamy foam, lemony mousse and loads of fragrant peach blossom, honey and sweet almond on the bouquet. You’ll love the intensity of elegant,  fresh, rich flavours and vibrant acidity." - Vintage Cellar

My Review: This wine overwhelmingly smelled like flowers, and this translated to the taste. I also surprisingly tasted some peach in this wine, which went well with the floral aspect. The texture of this wine was very similar to that of Sprite. Overall, I liked this wine and I would definitely try it again.  

Food: I drank this wine at the Vintage Cellar tasting, so I was unable to pair any foods to this wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment